[Dev] OpenHours ep #49

Robert Wolff robert.wolff at linaro.org
Thu Apr 20 15:57:08 UTC 2017

Show starts in 5 minutes.

96Boards unified I/O libraries. Much has been said and developed over the
past year, but how much actually works, what still needs to be done, and
are we in fact headed in the right direction? This will all be up for
discussion, this week on OpenHours. Our newest 96Boards teammate (Mani)
will bring some new work to light, so don’t miss this very informative and
exciting episode.  Brew some coffee, join our BlueJeans call, and have fun
with us this Thursday at the end of the countdown
<https://www.96boards.org/openhours/>.

Join directly:
http://link.linaro.org/openhoursjoin
View the Countdown: http://www.96boards.org/openhours/