[Mezzanine] Sensors board Rev B - call for review

Grant Likely grant.likely at linaro.org
Thu Oct 22 09:11:05 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 11:54 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely at linaro.org>
wrote:
> On 21 Oct 2015 22:06, "King, Lawrence" <lking at qti.qualcomm.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Grant
>>
>> Your "stackable" connector rendering shows pins on the top of the board,
but to me "stackable" means you should have a female socket on the top of
the board so that you can stack another 96Boards mezzanine board above this
one. Realistically it is unlikely anyone will be stacking anything above
this board because anything stacked on top would block access to almost all
of the onboard features. Do the pins interfere with Arduino Boards stacked
above?

> I think you're seeing the rendering taken at an unfortunate angle.
> There is a socket block on the topside of the board, and the camera is
> positioned so that you can see the pin contacts inside the holes.

​Here's a rendering that shows the connectors better:​

​[image: Inline image 2]​