[Mezzanine] Sensors board Rev B - call for review (v2)

David Mandala david.mandala at linaro.org
Wed Oct 28 02:56:36 UTC 2015

On 10/27/15 9:26 PM, Grant Likely wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 6:06 AM, David Mandala <david.mandala at linaro.org> wrote:
>> On 10/27/15 1:25 PM, Grant Likely wrote:
>>>
>>> Second posting. I've made some changes to the design. Things to note:
>>> - VIO is selectable between 3.3V and 5V with a slider switch
>>> - A through-hole stackable header is used
>>> - silkscreen is cleaner
>>>
>>> I think that covers all the outstanding comments. Attached are the
>>> schematic, design files, and a rendering.
>>>
>>> Comments welcome. I hope to send this for a pre-production run next week.
>>>
>>> g.
>>>
>>> Inline image 1
>>
>> Grant,
>>
>> This looks very nice, so +1 from me.
>>
>> Do you have a mechanical layout with measurements for each connector? If so
>> I can get started on the Case additions for this now.
>
> Look a the Sensors-layout.pdf file that I sent you. All of the
> information you need should be there.
>
> g.

Grant,

Whoops I missed that.

That is most of what I need but P2, P3, P4, P5 are missing Y
coordinates, 96B_SPI, P6, SW1 are missing x and y info.

I'm guessing that 96B_SPI GPIO2 and I2C0 are 7mm apart from the row
above but it's not called out.  If so that takes care of the y for them,
but still need the X for 96B_SPI it's smaller then the connectors above it.

I am assuming that:
A0, 				D7
A1, 				D6
A2, 	A6, 	I2C1 top 	D5
AT-I2C	GPIO3 	I2C1 bottom 	D4
respectively share the same Y offsets.

I am also assuming that AT-I2C, GPIO1, I2C0 and D3 y offset is 0 the
front edge of the board.

Thanks,

David

--
David Mandala <david.mandala at linaro dot org>
http://www.linaro.org/ Public Key id: 45B2D952