[Mezzanine] Sensors board Rev B - call for review (v2)

King, Lawrence lking at qti.qualcomm.com
Wed Oct 28 02:59:54 UTC 2015

Hi David

Open the board in KiCAD, click on the component, and select the part. Open the properties and it will list the exact X,Y coordinate of the part. Then open the part and determine where the 0,0 for the part is. After that you have everything you need.

Lawrence KingĀ  lking at qti.qualcomm.com
Engineer, Sr. Staff/Manager
Qualcomm Canada Inc.
(905)482-5403 desk (x25403)